In just three days, two dozen Santas, their wives, and a few family members and friends, will begin a two week adventure as they board the Diamond Princess for a Cruise tour to Alaska and ending at North Pole. Over a year of planning, promoting, saving, and scheduling have all paid off as everyone will [...]
Archive for May, 2009
Celebrating over 43 years in the Red Suit, Tim Connaghan is Santa for the Hollywood Santa Parade and has been seen by millions working for Dr. Phil, Deal or No Deal, Microsoft, Southwest Airlines, CBS Television Network, the Today Show, the Tonight Show, Mad-TV, Kraft, Nabisco, J.C. Penney, Old Navy, Coca-Cola, and many more. A “24/7/365” Santa, he owns The Kringle Group, LLC, a collection of Santa related companies. An expert on Santa, he has been featured or interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Time, Fox News, Nightline, and other media.
- peter hook on Protecting Santa Claus – The need for Insurance
- dean goetz attorney solana beach on 12 Secrets to a Fun Visit with Santa
- Wpengine Coupon Code July 2013 on 12 Secrets to a Fun Visit with Santa
- pozycjonowanie on Being Prepared – Santa’s Magic Suit – Part IV
- http://www.youtube. on Santa’s Chair